Gretex Corporate Services IPO will open for subscription from 27 July 2021. the company aims for an Issue size of ₹5.13 Crore through this Fixed price issue IPO.
Also read: IPO List 2021: a complete list of IPOs in 2021
Table of ContentsToggle Table of Content
Gretex Corporate Services Ltd
Incorporated in 2008, Gretex Corporate Services Ltd is a financial and consultancy service provider in India. It is a SEBI registered merchant banker that key business activities include fundraising management activities, investment advisory, underwriting of issues, corporate advisory services, and more.
Initially, the company has started its business as a project finance service provider through banks and financial institutions but over the period, it has expanded its product portfolio and presently, offers services in different areas i.e. capital markets, corporate finance, debt syndication, corporate restructuring, and compliance advisory. Following are the Products and Services
- Capital Markets: IPO, De-listing, right issue, open offer, exit offer.
- Corporate Finance: Private equity, valuation, venture capital, debt securities issue, and bank finance.
- Corporate Restructuring: Takeover, merger & acquisitions, demergers.
- Compliance advisory: Statutory compliance and secretarial support services.
Objects of the Issue
- To make payment of security deposit for renting office space.
- Working capital requirements.
- General Corporate purposes.
- Diversified range of financial and consultancy service offerings.
- Rich managerial experience.
- Standard quality of services and long-term relationship with customers.
Gretex Corporate Services IPO Details
|IPO Opening Date||27 July 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||30 July 2021|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||301,600 Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹5.13 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||237,600 Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹4.04 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||64,000 Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹1.09 Cr)
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹170 per equity share|
|Market Lot||800 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||800 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE SME|
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Lakh)|
|Profit After Tax||71.41||(115.21)||24.97|
- Mr. Arvind Harlalka
- Mr. Alok Harlalka
- M/s. Bonanza Agency LLP
- Aryaman Financial Services limited
Gretex Corporate Services IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building,
Opp. Vasant Oasis, Makwana Road,
Marol, Andheri(E), Mumbai – 400 059
Phone: +91-22-6263 8200
Company Contact Information
Gretex Corporate Services Ltd
Office No. 13, 1st Floor, Bansilal Mansion
9-15, Homi Modi Street, Fort
Mumbai – 400 001
Phone: +91 – 22 – 4002 5273
Gretex Corporate Services IPO is going to hit Dalal street soon. applying for IPO is purely a personal choice. study well about the company and do subscribe if you are feeling good about the company. I hope this post will give you enough details to make a fundamental study of the company. learn well and make a wise decision.