Glenmark Life Sciences IPO will open for subscription from 27 July 2021. The company aims for an issue size of ₹1,513.60 Crore through this IPO.
Glenmark Life Sciences Limited
Incorporated in 2011, Glenmark Life Sciences is the leading manufacturer of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). The company develops, manufactures, and supplies high-quality APIs for cardiovascular disease (CVS), central nervous system disease (CNS), pain management, and diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders, anti-infectives, and other therapeutic areas. It further operates in Contract Development and manufacturing operations (CDMO) to offer services to specialty Pharmaceutical companies.
Its products are being sold in India and also exported to multiple countries i.e. Europe, North America, Latin America, Japan, etc. Currently, it has 4 manufacturing facilities at Ankleshwar and Dahej in Gujarat and Mohol and Kurkumbh in Maharashtra State with an aggregate annual installed capacity of 725.8 KL as of December 31, 2020.
Objects of the Issue
- To make payment of outstanding purchase consideration to the promoter for the spin-off of the API business from the promoter into the company.
- To finance capital expenditure requirements.
- For general corporate purposes.
- Leading manufacturer of selected specialized APIs for chronic therapeutic areas like CVS, CNS, diabetes, and pain management.
- Export products in Europe, Latin America, North America, Japan, and the rest of the world.
- A strong relationship with leading global generic companies.
- Proven track record of strong financial performance.
- High-quality product manufacturing with R&D infrastructure.
Basic details about the company
|Full name||Glenmark Life Sciences Limited IPO|
|Industry||Pharmaceuticals & Drugs|
Dates to remember
|IPO Open||27 July 2021|
|IPO Close||29 July 2021|
|Basis of Allotment||03 Aug 2021|
|Refunds date||04 Aug 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account||05 Aug 2021|
|Listing Date||06 Aug 2021|
|Issue type||Book Building|
|IPO issue size||₹1,513.60 Crore|
|Fresh Issue||₹1,060 Cr|
|Offer for sale||₹453.60 Cr|
|Face value||₹02 Per Equity Share|
|Price band||₹695 to ₹720 per equity share|
|Lot size||20 Shares|
|Minimum application||1 Lot–20 Shares|
|Maximum application||13 Lots-260|
|Minimum application amount||₹14,400|
|Maximum application amount||₹187,200|
|Listing Exchange||BSE & NSE|
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||3,515.81||3,130.98||1,955.92|
Valuation of Glenmark Life Sciences (as of FY2020)
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||₹32.61|
|Price/Earnings (PE ratio)||21.31 – 22.08|
|Return on Net Worth (RONW)||46.71%|
|Net Asset Value (NAV)||₹69.82 per share|
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
- BoA Merrill Lynch
- BOB Capital Markets Limited
- DAM Capital Advisors Ltd (Formerly IDFC Securities Ltd)
- Goldman Sachs (India) Securities Private Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
- SBI Capital Markets Limited
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Allotment Status
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO allotment will be available on KFin Technologies’ website.
Click on this link to get allotment status.
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Registrar
KFintech Private Limited
KFintech, Tower-B, Plot No 31 & 32,
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad, Telangana India – 500 032.
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000
Company Contact Information
Glenmark Life Sciences Limited
Plot No. 170-172, Chandramouli Industrial Estate,
Mohol Bazarpeth, Solapur 413 213,
Phone: +91 2189 234456/ +91 2189
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO is going to hit Dalal street soon. applying for IPO is purely a personal choice. study well about the company and do subscribe if you are feeling good about the company. I hope this post will give you enough details to make a fundamental study of the company. learn well and make a wise decision.